Friday, January 30, 2009

And Now We Are LIVE

I've spent the last year at my job working on setting up an inventory management system called JD Edwards Enterprise One. For the past six weeks, I've worked on nothing else. This past Monday, January 26th 2009, the system went "live."

We had some balls starting this thing up... did a complete shut down of the previous system - Live without a net. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, this week especially. Haven't really seen the family much. But now this week is over, the system is up and running and I'm taking the weekend off.

Holy fuck, I'm tired.

I'll post again after some sleep and some much needed family time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I come back from my posting vacation to see everyone else is just starting theirs. Don't blame you though. I'll be checking back for new stuff regularly.

Site Meter